- My middle name is my parents' favourite song
- I'm a singer
- Everytime I go out, without fail, someone approaches me thinking I'm an actress on Hollyoaks... it even happened abroad once
- My mum wanted to call me Stevie, after Nicks and Wonder, but we have too many Steves in the family and so I ended up a Stephanie (in the hope that Stevie would be my nickname... it never was.)
- I met Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie when I was little at a garden party
- I study English Literature in Reading
- I spend most of my time in Central London
- I was a vegetarian for a year, and I very rarely eat any meat now
- My mum's family are related to one of the original 'Milkybar Kids'
- I have a Shakespeare quote tattooed on my left wrist
- I'm planning on getting another one
- My first job was in a bible shop... I'm not religious
- I am terrified of fish. On holiday, I once sat on a rock in the sea for an hour and refused to swim back to shore because there were tiny fish nearby
- My Grandad and I used to love to garden together, so I know a bit about bird watching and flowers. I hope to own a florist one day. But my hay fever might rain on that parade somewhat...
- I'm a germophobe. And it gets worse when I'm stressed out. I take antibacterial gel and wipes EVERYWHERE with me, and sharing a Uni house with messy people means I'm living in my own personal nightmare
- My favourite food is pasta, if I could I'd eat it for every meal
- I only have one pair of heels under 5 inches tall
- Even though I'm 5"8
- I like to relax by watching cartoons
- I read my first Jane Austen novel when I was 11...I'm kind of a book nerd.
Sunday, 3 February 2013
I've been reading lots of these posts lately, and it's always nice to know a bit more about the people you read about regularly. I thought I might give this tag a go...