Friday 5 July 2013

Wants: The Internship Edition

wish

TOPSHOP shirts and dress, ASOS shoes, H&M skirt, ZARA bag

Everything has been very up in the air and gogogo at the moment. I landed back at home from holiday last Thursday, my family organise a local music festival every year to raise money for a cancer charity, which was on Saturday, I graduated yesterday, and I start my internship on Monday. 

In all honesty, as a former student, it will be a shock to my system to have to plan daily outfits that don't involve ridiculous amounts of jersey and converse. I've been scouring the sales for key pieces that I can integrate into a capsule workwear wardrobe, but I am being severely limited by a distinct lack of funds. These are a few bits which have caught my eye. 

These ASOS flats are girly and adorable, but perfect for smartening up the jersey smock dresses I've been hoarding. This TOPSHOP number is the perfect example. They're versatile, they're easy and effortless, and they're comfortable.

I love the geometric print on this H&M skirt. I think it'd look great with a white shirt like this TOPSHOP offering, or the oversized one I recently got in the Gap sale

Obviously, no workwear-related post would be complete without the ZARA 'office city bag'. Its quickly become a popular choice for bloggers and fashionistas alike, who appreciate it's mix of classic minimalism and  functional practicality. This bag has zips and pockets to spare and room enough for a laptop. 

Finally, this TOPSHOP elephant print shirt. I can't argue with an adorable print, especially when it involves monochrome. I mean, let's be honest... who can?

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit you've out together , I loughs some similar shoes today!! Very cutesie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a great blog. Should we follow each other? Let me know. Have a nice day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there!
    We just wondered if you would be interested in entering our competition?
    http://www.braintreeclothing.com/blog/2013/07/08/feel-good-fashion-blogger-competition-btreestylecomp/
    Best Wishes,
    Braintree Clothing

    ReplyDelete