Monday 4 March 2013

Outfit

Coat: La Redoute
T-Shirt: ASOS
Jeans: George @ Asda
Shoes: Office
Sunglases: H&M

Today the weather has been a between-seasons mish mash, of icy winds and glorious sunshine, which meant that the only way to prep for this was a ginormous winter coat and equally ginormous sunny-g's. As per usual, I forgot all about Mother's Day until shopping time was severely diminished (I'm not a bad daughter or anything, my Mum's birthday is always so close to it that I forget to buy two lots of presents!), so I've been rushing around trying to figure out what to get, and planning an outfit for an event on Friday. I never really know what to wear to events, I end up just doing my best to guess at the level of formality!

I'm thinking of doing a haul post soon... unfortunately I'm a marketing dream and I've fallen for every email offering discounts and free delivery that has found its sneaky way into my inbox (I'm looking at you ASOS and H&M!), so I've accumulated a few bits and bobs recently. 

16 comments:

  1. I love the look of your coat! I unsubscribed from loads of newsletters to avoid the temptations :p xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look smokinnnnn , great outfit love the sunglasses xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cool! If I tried this I'd just look stupid!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, you're too kind! No way, I'm sure you'd look great! xx

      Delete
  4. I love this outfit, I just wish I could pull off sneakers like this as well as you do

    Dusterknuckles | Fashion. Beauty. Lifestyle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the oversized jacket :)

    Be great if you could check out my latest post on my: Boohoo Global Styler #GlobalStyler entry & birthday in Manchester.

    I am also running my 1st blog giveaway here where you could win MAC, Jewellery plus other goodies.

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I will absolutely check it out xx

      Delete
  6. Loving the sneakers ; laid back but cool at the same time

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the black! I just came across your blog and I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & if you like, following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice outfit, love the kicks & the coat :)




    Santenne of Crystallized Elements.
    http://crystallized-elements.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you very much, me too! Your collections are beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete