Monday, 4 March 2013

Outfit

Coat: La Redoute
T-Shirt: ASOS
Jeans: George @ Asda
Shoes: Office
Sunglases: H&M

Today the weather has been a between-seasons mish mash, of icy winds and glorious sunshine, which meant that the only way to prep for this was a ginormous winter coat and equally ginormous sunny-g's. As per usual, I forgot all about Mother's Day until shopping time was severely diminished (I'm not a bad daughter or anything, my Mum's birthday is always so close to it that I forget to buy two lots of presents!), so I've been rushing around trying to figure out what to get, and planning an outfit for an event on Friday. I never really know what to wear to events, I end up just doing my best to guess at the level of formality!

I'm thinking of doing a haul post soon... unfortunately I'm a marketing dream and I've fallen for every email offering discounts and free delivery that has found its sneaky way into my inbox (I'm looking at you ASOS and H&M!), so I've accumulated a few bits and bobs recently. 

18 comments:

  1. I love the look of your coat! I unsubscribed from loads of newsletters to avoid the temptations :p xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look smokinnnnn , great outfit love the sunglasses xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cool! If I tried this I'd just look stupid!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, you're too kind! No way, I'm sure you'd look great! xx

      Delete
  4. I love this outfit, I just wish I could pull off sneakers like this as well as you do

    Dusterknuckles | Fashion. Beauty. Lifestyle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun! That's so nice of you xx

      Delete
  5. Loving the oversized jacket :)

    Be great if you could check out my latest post on my: Boohoo Global Styler #GlobalStyler entry & birthday in Manchester.

    I am also running my 1st blog giveaway here where you could win MAC, Jewellery plus other goodies.

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I will absolutely check it out xx

      Delete
  6. Loving the sneakers ; laid back but cool at the same time

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the black! I just came across your blog and I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & if you like, following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous style, adoring your blog miss!
    would love to see you in casper&pearl one day!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, me too! Your collections are beautiful! xx

      Delete
  9. Nice outfit, love the kicks & the coat :)




    Santenne of Crystallized Elements.
    http://crystallized-elements.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete