Sunday 25 May 2014

Barcelona Insta-roundup


Last weekend I ran away from the mundanity and tribulations of reality for a weekend away in Barcelona. My friend and I took advantage of an insane deal on TravelZoo (check it out - seriously.) and stayed at the beautiful Renaissance Barcelona Fira Hotel for 3 days and 3 nights of cocktails, bubbles, sunshine, relaxation, luxury and cheesey tourist photos.
Luckily the weather was good to us, so we spent 2 days by the stunning rooftop pool, and one on and off open-top tour buses (needless to say, we incited some social media envy).

I thought I'd post a few photos from my trip, including one of my Sophie Hulme-esque across body bag (from Aldo via ASOS), which I reluctantly bought because of Ryanair's preposterous handbag size guidelines. Hoping to do an outfit post this week...

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Bank Holiday weekend!

3 comments: