Friday 11 January 2013

OOTD

Snood: French Connection, Blazer: Oasis, T-Shirt: River Island,
 Jeans: George @ Asda, Shoes: Office

When I came downstairs in this outfit my mother told me that I looked like I had grown a sizeable beard overnight... I'm sure that whenever I look at this picture now, I'll laugh. Despite its haunting resemblance to flamboyant old man facial hair, this snood has taken pride of place in my winter wardrobe. I picked it up in Bicester Village and I  haven't put it down since. When I get up for morning lectures, my neck will have no idea that I ever left my bed. That's the dream people...

Moving downwards to my feet now, on which you will find my new wedge Hi-Tops. I picked them up in the Office sale for a bargainous £12.50 (the sales assistant couldn't believe it either...) I've ummed and ah'ed over this style for ages, but it seemed like the perfect opportunity to try them out, and I love them!

28 comments:

  1. Haha, gotta love mums! ;) Snoods are so cosy and perfect for this cold weather, bring on the snow!

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe nothing like a stylish beard to keep warm ;) It's supposed to get so cold!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! haha I love the snow, but not the cold so much... xxxx

      Delete
  3. So simple yet stylish!
    Love your outfit!

    www.whatbekkidid.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice shoes!

    xx Mounia
    Www.nonchalantrebel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha a beard, i totally don't see and love it! i've been wanting one alll winter but haven't found a color i like yet. it's such a fun accessory. and i love the pop of color from your lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you, you're too kind! It took me a while to find one too, I only found mine by accident! xx

      Delete
  6. This outfit is so perfect! The snood is amazing, love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. really chic outfit, love your t-shirt <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. simple cute outfit and those wedge sneakers really are a steal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, definitely, I almost feel guilty! xx

      Delete
  9. Such a bargain!
    Love the shoes!
    Great post!
    Youre writing style is just a joy to read!
    Would love to follow each other on bloglovin & GFC?
    Let me know, and I always follow back!
    Lots of love from London.
    Love G xx

    www.supercalafashionistic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much hun, that's very kind xx

      Delete
  10. You look so great! :)
    Nice blog!
    http://dreameranete.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look fab hun!

    those wedge trainers are an epic bargain! they are normally around the £50 mark aren't they? great spot!

    Thank you for the lovely comment you left me :)

    XO Amie
    www.creditcrunchchic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much sweetness! I'm quite proud of them haha yes I think so...
      You're very welcome! xx

      Delete
  12. amazing outfit <3

    londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. That snood is incredible - it looks so cosy and warm!! ^.^

    flawedfairytale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look so cozy and chic, love the snood!

    Lana, xo
    http://fashionfake.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. You're so pretty! I love your hair :) The snood looks super chic xx

    www.fashionistasdiary.com

    ReplyDelete