Friday 13 July 2012

Harts+Crosses


                                   

[ALL ITEMS HARTS+CROSSES]
Today I'd like to take the time to introduce you all to Harts+Crosses, a gorgeous jewellery store which was brought to my attention by the lovely Nicola, who is the Proprietor and Head Babe at hartsncrosses.bigcartel.com. On inspection, I found that the store is a veritable treasure trove of both home made and wholesale pieces, in a range of wonderful designs and at refreshingly reasonable prices.

Unsurprisingly, the pieces that caught my magpie eye first of all were the gemstone/crystal/geode necklaces; and I was lucky enough to receive a "Just Geo" necklace of my very own. Nicola's products really are of fantastic quality, the stone is beautiful as you can see; and I was thrilled to find that they come on a very generous chain, which makes them absolutely perfect for layering. 



Expect to see it in an outfit post soon!
Until Sunday Harts+Crosses is offering free shipping with the code 'FREESHIP' so take the opportunity to treat yourself to something fabulous!

6 comments:

  1. Ooh your necklace is gorgeous!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats such a beautiful necklace! If it was nearer pay day I'd get myself one, it's lovely!
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely jewellery!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh so lovely! ahh I wish I had some spare dollarr



    - ordaining serendipity

    ReplyDelete